Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Worried Woman

This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?”

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight....”

1 comments:

Johnny April 6, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Ha ha. That's funny. Good 'ol vanity causing worries in women. I wasn't expecting the punch line to be what it was though.

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP