Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where is the Library?

A gentleman wanders around the campus of a college looking for the library. He approaches a student and asked, "Excuse me young man. Would you be good enough and tell me where the library is at?"

The student, in a very arrogant and belittling tone, replied, "I sorry, sir, but at this school, we are taught never to end a sentence with a preposition!"

The gentleman smiled, and in a very apologetic tone replied, "I beg your pardon. Please allow me to rephrase my question. Would you be good enough to tell me where the library is at, you big jerk?"

3 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

nice joke

Property for sale

Anonymous March 23, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

This goes for everybody who thinks they're better than everybody else! A big laugh for you!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Lmao, good answer!!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP