Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blonde in Heaven

A dumb blonde died and went to Heaven. When she got to the Pearly Gates, she met Saint Peter who said, "Before you get to come into Heaven, you have to pass a test."

"OH, NO!" exclaimed the blonde.

But Saint Peter said not to worry, because he would make it an easy test. "Who was God's son?" asked Saint Peter.

The dumb blonde thought for a few minutes and replied, "Andy."

"Andy? That's interesting. What made you say that?" inquired Saint Peter.

Then the blonde started to sing, "Andy walks with me. Andy talks with me. Andy tells me..."

2 comments:

cattlejokes.com May 1, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

hwakakak..kwak kwak... I thing the most funiest is the blode LOL... nice jokes hehe

Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

I laughed heartily (and my name is Andi! :D )
....yes, this is a great joke!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP