Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Won't Sell To You

One day, a blonde went into an appliance store that was having a sale on TV's. She walked up to the counter and said to the clerk, "I would like to buy this TV."

The clerk replied, "Sorry, I don't sell to blondes."

So, The blonde dyed her hair brown and returned the next day. Again, she went up to the counter and said, "I would like to buy this TV."

And again, the clerk answered, "Sorry, I don't sell to blondes."

Puzzled, the blonde asked, "How did you know I was a blonde?"

And the clerk said, "Because that is a microwave."

3 comments:

aa May 20, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

lol. I've met some dumb blondes, but I've also met some dumb brunettes also. Still, blonde jokes are funny.

Bingo May 21, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Lmao I'm a blonde but I'm a smart blonde but I love this kind of jokes.

free bingo May 26, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Love it! Nothing beats a good blonde joke!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP