Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Patient says, "Doc, you must check my leg. Something's wrong. Just put your ear up to my thigh, you'll hear it!"

The doctor cautiously places his ear to the man's thigh only to hear, "Give me $10! I'm desperate! I need $10!"

"I've never seen or heard anything like this before! How long has this been going on?" the doctor asked.

"That's nothing, Doc. Put your ear to my knee."

The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard it say, "Please! I really need $5! Just $5! Please! I'm desperate!"

"Sir, I really don't know what to tell you. I've never seen anything like this." The doctor was truly dumbfounded.

"Wait, Doc, that's not all of it. There's more. Just put your ear down on my ankle," the man urged him.

The doctor did as the man said and was amazed to hear his ankle plead, "Please, I just need $20! Please lend me $20, please! I am really desperate!"

"I have no idea what to tell you," the doctor said. "There's nothing about it in any of my books," he said as he frantically searched all his medical reference books. "However... I can make a well-educated guess.

Based on life and all my previous experiences, I can tell you with some certainty, that your leg seems to be broke in three places."

8 comments:

Bingo October 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

ha ha ha good diagnosis.

Halloween Fan October 10, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

That's hilarious!!!

Abigail Johnson October 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

hahahhaha....

very funny,.,,, i really enjoyed your post.

Degenerative Arthritis October 27, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

very funny I rarely post, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing.

Ashley Lane October 31, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

I really enjoyed your post! Great one.thanks for sharing this to us.

Penny Stock list

Call center November 4, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

its fun .... where can I find this doctor?,

Dentists Boca Raton November 10, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

That was so hilarious! LMAO. thanks for sharing!

Bollywood News November 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Very interesting information. I really enjoyed. Great post.

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP