Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Father Is A Lawyer

While in Atlanta on vacation, Little Johnny's Daddy took one afternoon to see historic sites downtown.

Two young families were also in line to the see the sites. Little Johnny struck up a conversation with one of the boys in line.

"My name is Tommy. What's yours?" asked the first boy.

"Johnny".

"My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Pop do for a living?" asked Tommy.

Little Johnny replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer."

"Honest?" asked Tommy.

Johnny replied, "No, just the regular kind."

5 comments:

Bingo games July 17, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Ha ha ha! A friend of mine is a lawyer and I'm sure she will enjoy this joke a lot.

sewa mobil October 11, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

thanks for the info and explanation provided

Maitena Hospedaje October 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Good that you take the time thinking about making us laugh!

asset management December 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Really funny,, I can't help my self but laugh. I will tell this to my grandpa while we are eating and for sure he could almost chew again his false teeth.

secrets of skateboarding review January 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

If you love Sports. You will love this sites too. It will give you techniques and more about your favorite games.
secrets of skateboarding review

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP