Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunday School Lesson

A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc. So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven."

Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!!"

The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this.

And Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?'!"

6 comments:

lonewolf February 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

LOL..that cracks me up ^^

New Car Prices February 22, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

This type of class should be taken once a week. Thanks.

Matt Hayes February 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Children often tell the raw uncensored truth that adults would never mutter, and we love them because of that :)

Matt Hayes

Anonymous February 28, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

Greetings! That web-site is the finest, and I've bin looking for this place for a long time now 'n I am sooo happy I eventually stumbled upon it.

I'm 26 years old and doing my bachelors at Brown.

I am the type of guy who enjoys to taste fresh stuff. Right now unluckily I'm suffering from a pretty bad earache and I'm using the net as the only path to remedy it. I discovered a very awesome site which explains an amusing [url=http://en.sore-ear.com/wiki/Earache_Home_Remedy_for_Earache_Relief]earache relief[/url]. The web site explains all the measures needed for medicating it.

I'm not really sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with this thing can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd highly treasure it, cause I'm really suffering right now.

Thank you for reading this. You people are great.

Arnel@hyip March 12, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

LOL! That made my hectic day relaxed. :)

sewa mobil di surabaya June 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

nice post, thank you

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP