Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finley's Plea

After a trial had been going on for three days, Finley, the man accused of committing the crimes, stood up and approached the judge's bench. "Your Honor, I would like to change my plea from 'innocent' to 'guilty' of the charges."

The judge angrily banged his fist on the desk. "If you're guilty, why didn't you say so in the first place and save this court a lot of time and inconvenience?" he demanded.

Finley looked up wide-eyed and stated, "Well, when the trial started I thought I was innocent, but that was before I heard all the evidence against me."

6 comments:

Anonymous April 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

hahahahahaha :)
Well, this is pretty hilarious! And yeah, he has a point. How would he know he's guilty if he was not shown with the evidence? Oh, well :)
jerry here of http://physiciancontract.org

Jenny April 17, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

where'd you hear that one?

sample business proposal April 22, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

This was really strange joke - but interesting

sample business proposal April 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

hi, this blog is really good and articles is so interesting i love them, keep working and i will keep reading ! thanks ! Maybe I can post this article in my blog with your permission and with your blog link ?

externe festplatte 1tb June 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

:D omg htis one is hillarious :D

Direct Response Copywriter June 23, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Love this joke! Made me laugh out loud!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP