Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Medical Students

Two female second-year medical students are watching a man walking in front of them. He's walking slowly and in a very funny way. The first girl says, "He's definitely has arthritis."

The second one says, "No way. He obviously has a heart condition. He can't breathe well, and that's why he's having trouble keeping his balance."

After arguing a while, they catch up and ask him.

He says, Girls, we were all wrong. You, young lady, were wrong about the arthritis. And you, sweetheart, were wrong about my heart. And i was wrong, too - i thought i had to fart, and i shit in my pants instead."


6 comments:

sofia-free ads April 7, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

I agree:-) it's the best medicine,it's healing effect is priceless.!

Secret Sex Guide April 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I almost shit my pants reading this one - too funny!!

Reese April 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

This is grossly funny. Ha ha!

the Black 'n White me April 8, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

hahaha this is so funny! keep on smiling! cheers!

247 April 9, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

I can't stop laughing, lol

JC-Auto Sales April 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

This makes me forget what I've been worrying about, truly that laughter is not just the best medicine but the best solution as well when you're feeling down. Glad I found this LOL!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP