Get your funny T-shirts here! Funny T Shirts Inc.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fight Like A Man

Three men were sitting in a bar lying about how under their thumb they had their wives.

The first two kept bragging about how they could get their wives to do anything.

They looked at the third man and he said, “I have my wife so under my thumb that the other day I had her crawling towards me on her hands and knees.”

Both of the other men were very impressed and asked him how he had managed that.

The man replied,”Well, I was laying under the bed and she crawled over and said, 'Come out and fight like a man!'”

6 comments:

footiam June 1, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I think that puts marriage in a bad light!

Wenny June 2, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Hahaha! Was just snooping around for a good laugh. That's a good one.

Hicham June 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Ah! Men from Mars, Women from Venus and both are fighting on Earth :)

Mikes Sumondong June 12, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

LOL!

Kitchen Sinks March 5, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

We enjoyed after reading this.....But in real life what is the percentages of families fighting on daily basis...Why any body don't research on this. HAHAHAHA

Free bingo March 31, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Ha ha ha! I will tell it to my friends tonight!

Funny T Shirts Inc - get your Valentine T Shirts here.

Recent Comments


Funny T Shirts Inc.

Followers

My BlogLog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP